i-tec USB-C Metal HUB 2x USB 3.0 + 2x USB-C
- Small, efficient and flexible USB-C HUB
- 2x USB 3.0 port, 2x USB-C port gen. 1 (data only)
- Fast data transfer (up to 5 Gbps)
- Surge and current protection
- No installation required for connection (Plug & Play)
The hub is primarily designed for connection to any device with the modern USB-C port, such as a laptop, tablet or mobile phone. It is supported by the majority of operating systems, including Linux and Android.
The hub allows for the comfortable, simultaneous connection of up to 4 devices.
Although the hub offers a wide variety of uses, it is affordable for all who want to connect up to 4 devices to their PC.
Thanks to the use of modern materials, we managed to reduce the weight of the hub to the minimum, which will come in particularly handy during travels.
The USB hub allows for a total data transmission speed of up to 5 Gbps. Your peripherals will be able to run at full throttle!
The USB requires no complicated driver installation. Just plug it in and your computer will recognize it on its own.
- 1x integrated USB-C cable for connection to a device (19 cm)
- 2x USB-C gen. 1 port (data only)
- 2x USB 3.0 port
- LED indication
- Overvoltage and current protection
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 /10/11, macOS X, Linux, Android, Chrome OS
- Product dimensions: 110 x 30 x 11 mm
- Product weight: 42 g
- Package dimensions: 155 x 100 x 20 mm
- Package weight: 123 g
- Device with a free USB-C or Thunderbolt™3/4 port
- Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 /10/11, macOS X, Linux, Android, Chrome OS
- Instruction manual
USB-C and Thunderbolt” 3 or 4 are ever more popular on modern laptops and tablets. Along with this more widespread use also comes a decrease in the number of USB ports on laptops. If you need to connect accessories to your device and find that you have a shortage of ports, this little, handy hub is here to help.
The hub provides 4 additional USB ports: two standard USB 3.0 ports, and two USB-C ports. Connect your external keyboard and mouse, transfer data or films from a USB flash drive at a speed of up to 5 Gbps or charge your mobile devices (at standard USB speed with 0.9 A).
The hub requires no drivers, simply connect it by a USB-C cable and you can start using it immediately. The hub features built-in overvoltage protection for your computer for the event of a short circuit in your peripherals. And of course, the hub is backwards compatible with USB 2.0. Thanks to its compact size and low weight, you can carry the hub in your bag at all times – its metal casing protects it from damage or scratches.
Where to Buy
Cenové srovnávače Distributors