i-tec USB-C Travel Charger 60W + USB-A Port 18W
Universal 60 W travel adapter for international use in Europe or United Kingdom (version dependant), United States, Africa or Russia. The adapter is designed for all devices (particularly laptops or tablets) that support charging via USB-C (max. 60 W); also offers a USB-A port with Quick Charge 3.0 (max. 18 W), allowing you to quickly charge smartphones, tablets, cameras and other devices.
- Universal 60 W USB-C power adapter for powering laptops, tablets, smartphones and other devices with a USB-C charging port.
- Input voltage AC 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz, max. 1.5 A
- Output power (max.): 60 W
- Output voltage USB-C PD: DC 5.0 V / 9.0 V / 12.0 V / 15.0 V / 18.0 V / 20.0 V
- USB-C PD output current: max. 3.0 A
- USB-C PD output power (max): 60W
- USB-A QC 3.0 output voltage: DC 5.0 V / 9.0 V /12.0 V / 20.0 V
- USB-A QC 3.0 output current: max. 3.0 A
- USB-A QC 3.0 output power (max): 18W
- Protection against: current overload, overvoltage, short circuit and overheating.
- Operating temperature: 0 °C – 40 °C
- Relative humidity: 20% – 80%
- Product dimensions: 70 x 73 x 31 mm
- Product weight: 174 g
- Package dimensions: 100 x 130 x 40 mm
- Package weight: 226 g
- 1x Travel Charger 60W EU (or UK) + US
- 1x User manual
This universal USB-C travel power adapter with an output of 60 W is an excellent choice for powering any laptop or other device with a USB-C connector that supports USB-C Power Delivery and maximum required input power of 60 W. The voltage is set automatically to the following levels based on USB Power Delivery 2.0 v12 specifications in the individual profiles: 5.0 V / 9.0 V / 12.0 V / 15.0 V / 19.0 V / 20.0 V with max. drain of 3 A.
The adapter is compatible with wall sockets „C“ or „G“ (Europe or United Kingdom – version dependant), Russia, most African and South American countries) and with type A and B sockets (United States and Canada).
The adapter also offers a USB A port supporting Quick Charge 3.0 (max. 18 W) which can be used to power the majority of devices with USB charging (e.g.. MP3 players, Bluetooth hands-free, digital picture frames, the majority of Android mobile phones, Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod, GPS etc.).
The power adapter is lightweight, easily portable and features smart protection against overload, overvoltage, short circuit and overheating.
Question: When I disconnect the USB-C Power Delivery Adapter from the docking station, the monitor will restart and disconnect and reconnect the USB device.
Answer: In this case, this is a standard behaviour described in the USB-IF Power Delivery Specifications. When the adapter is disconnected, the docking station must change its charging direction and take the power from the laptop. At the moment the power current direction is changed, all connected devices will reconnect.
Question: I have a laptop equipped with a USB-C connector, but it is not charged when the adapter is connected.
Answer: Make sure that the USB-C connector of your laptop supports the USB-C Power Delivery profile which is necessary to charge your laptop via the USB-C connector.
Question: My USB-A connected device is not charging or is charging slowly
Answer: Make sure that you are using the original USB cable which came with your device. Otherwise, the device may not be charging or may be charging slower than it could be.
Where to Buy
Cenové srovnávače Distributors