i-tec USB 3.0 Metal HUB 4 Port with individual On/Off Switches
Small but handy USB hub for all those struggling with insufficient USB ports on their PC or laptop. Its main advantage is the ability to turn the individual USB ports on and off, allowing the hub to dedicate maximum speed and charging output to the active ports. The hub can also be connected to a power adapter* to allow you to use, for example, several hard drives at the same time or charge your phone or tablet.
This HUB has 4 USB 3.0 connectors with plug & play functionality and a standard USB charging function – the HUB automatically detects if the device to be charged via USB is connected. Up to 4 devices can be charged at the same time via the available USB 3.0 connectors. The HUB is backwards compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1.
The individual USB connectors on the HUB can be switched on or off using the buttons next to the connectors. This can reduce the overall power consumption of the HUB or switch off connected devices. The switched on port is indicated by a blue LED.
The HUB does not require drivers to be installed. Connect it to your computer with a USB cable and you can start using it right away. The hub has an integrated surge protector that protects the computer in case of short-circuiting peripherals. The HUB is compatible with most USB sources with micro-USB connector (supplied with mobile phones, for example).
This HUB doesn’t just stand out for its ability to charge connected devices. When connected to a laptop via a USB 3.0 connector, it can also distribute data at high overall speeds, up to 5Gbps.
- 1x integrated USB 3.0 cable for connecting to a device (20 cm)
- 1x microUSB for connecting the hub’s secondary power supply of up to 10 W (5 V 2 A)
- 4x USB 3.0 port with quick charging support (BC 1.2)
- 4x On/Off button for USB ports
- LED indication (blue LEDs)
- OS: Windows 10, macOS X, Linux, Android, Chrome OS
- Product dimensions: 103 x 31 x 10 mm
- Product weight: 41 g
- Package weight: 78 g
- Device with a free USB-A port
Small but handy USB hub for all those struggling with insufficient USB ports on their PC or laptop. Its main advantage is the ability to turn the individual USB 3.0 ports on and off, allowing the hub to dedicate maximum speed and charging output to the active ports. You can also connect the hub to a power adapter with output of up to 10 W*, which will allow you to use, for example, several HDDs or SSDs at the same time or charge your phone or tablet.
Using the hub is simple – just connect it to a USB port on your computer and you’re done – drivers will be installed automatically by the system.
- 4 x USB 3.0 port (data transmission speed of up to 5 Gbps)
- Ability to turn individual ports on and off
- Option to use an external power adapter with output of up to 10 W*
- When used with a power adapter, the hub is capable of BC 1.2 quick charging
* Not included
Where to Buy
Cenové srovnávače Distributors