i-tec USB 3.0 Metal Charging HUB 4 Port
- USB 3.0 Charging HUB for up to 4 devices
- Compatible with all laptops or tablets with USB 3.0 port
- Metal body offers maximum durability and protection
- 4x USB 3.0 ports offer the ability to connect various peripherals as well as a fast HDD/SSD or flash drive for fast data transfer
- HUB supports all common current operating systems (Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, Chrome OS, iPadOS)
- No installation required for connection (Plug & Play)
- 1x USB 3.0 port for connecting to the host device
- 4x USB 3.0 port
- 1x Power input (DC 12V/2A)
- LED indicator
- USB 3.0 cable (90 cm)
- Surge and overcurrent protection
- OS Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 /10/11, macOS X, Linux, Android, Chrome OS
- Product dimensions: 86 x 86 x 14 mm
- Product weight: 85 g
- Package dimensions: 180 x 145 x 54 mm
- Package weight: 407 g
- Device with an available USB-A port
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 /10/11, macOS X, Linux, Android, Chrome OS
- USB 3.0 cable (90 cm)
- Power adapter (DC cable 150 cm)
The U3HUBMETAL4 4-port USB 3.0 hub allows you to connect 4 additional devices to your notebook, Ultrabook or PC, via a single USB 3.0 cable. The hub is backward compatible with both USB 2.0 and 1.1 standards, so can also be used in conjunction with older products that don’t feature USB 3.0 ports. Ideal for connecting USB devices such as external hard drives, smartphones, tablets, digital cameras, MP3 players, printers etc., the hub can also be used as a charging port for your USB devices.
The physical form of the hub and position of USB ports affords sufficient space for larger devices or equipment to be connected without cables becoming excessively tangled. SuperSpeed USB 3.0 compliant, the hub supports data transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps.
The compact design, stylish metal housing and low 85g weight, make this hub an ideal companion both at home and on the move. The addition of a power adapter means battery-sapping activities such as data transfer or charging can also be handled using mains power. No drivers are required, simply plug & play.
For further information regarding set-up or for answers to FAQ’s, please visit our website www.i-tec-europe.eu. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Long product description: i-tec USB 3.0 Metal Housed Charging Hub, 4 Port with Power Adapter, 4x USB 3.0 ports
General problems with USB 3.0 – please click here.
Question: I would like to charge Apple device (iPad, iPhone, iPod) in OS Windows over the USB 3.0 / 2.0 port. Is there any software option to solve this problem?
Answer: Standard charging is solved via the supplied AC adapter for Apple device. Nevertheless, by ASUS company was developed the „ASUS Ai Charger“ software for working and simultaneously charging of Apple device over the USB port of notebook / PC, over the plugged HUB or docking station in Windows OS. More information can be found here: http://event.asus.com/mb/2010/ai_charger/, where you can download and test the software. In spite of many positive experiences with the using of this software, we cannot guarantee 100% effectivity in all possible hardware combinations.
Question: The HUB is not installed automatically immediatelly after connection.
Answer: Device should be installed automatically in supported OS. If installation doesn’t start, please restart your notebook / PC. After restarting the notebook / PC, the device installation starts.
Question: I have a problem with detection and installation of HUB.
Answer: Install the latest drivers for USB 3.0 interface of your notebook / PC.
Question: Will the HUB charge iPad or Samsung tablets?
Answer: No, charging of iPad and Samsung tablets, which require special identification circuits, is not supported.
Where to Buy
Cenové srovnávače Distributors