i-tec USB-C Metal HUB 2x USB 3.0 + 2x USB-C, with 85cm USB-C cable
- Small, efficient, and flexible USB-C HUB
- 2x USB-A 3.0 and 2x USB-C 3.1make it easy to connect multiple USB devices and peripherals.
- Fast data transfer (up-to 5 Gbps)
- USB charging (0.9A)
- Overvoltage and current protection
- 85cm USB-C cable for Convenient and hassle-free connection to your notebook
- 1x integrated USB-C cable for connection to the device (85 cm)
- 2x USB-C port gen. 1 (data only)
- 2x USB 3.0 port
- LED indication
- Surge and current protection
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 /10/11, macOS X, Linux, Android, Chrome OS
- Product dimensions: 110 x 30 x 11 mm
- Product weight: 55 g
- Package dimensions: 155 x 100 x 20 mm
- Package weight: 123 g
- Device with a free USB-C or Thunderbolt™3/4 port
- Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11, macOS X, Linux, Android, Chrome OS
USB-C and Thunderbolt 3 or 4 are increasingly popular on today’s laptops and tablets. Along with their increasing use, the number of USB ports on the body of laptops is decreasing. And if you need to connect accessories to your device that you no longer have enough ports for, you can use this small but handy hub.
With this hub, you get 4 additional USB ports: two standard USB 3.0, and two USB-C ports. Connect an external keyboard and mouse, transfer data or movies from a USB flash drive at speeds up to 5 Gbps, or charge your mobile devices (standard USB speed 0.9A).
The Hub requires no drivers to install, just plug it in with the USB-C cable and you can start using it right away. The Hub has built-in surge protection for your computer in case of short circuits on peripherals. Backwards compatibility with USB 2.0 is a matter of course. Thanks to its compact size and light weight, you can always carry it in your bag – the metal surface protects the hub from damage and scratches.
The long, 85cm USB-C cable allows you to conveniently connect it to your laptop without any hassle.
Where to Buy