i-tec HDMI to VGA Cable Adapter
- HDMI to VGA Cable Video Adapter
- Allows you to extend your desktop with an external VGA monitor via HDMI port
- Supports resolutions up to 1920×1080/60 Hz
- Adapter features a 3.5mm audio output and 1x microUSB input for power
- No installation required for connection (Plug & Play)
- 1x integrated HDMI cable for connecting to the host device (15cm)
- Video port:
- 1x VGA
- Supported Resolutions:
- 1 monitor – 1x VGA → up to 1920×1080/60 Hz
- 1x 3,5 mm Audio output
- 1x microUSB charging input
- Product dimensions: 70 x 35 x 20 mm
- Product weight: 22 g
- Package dimensions: 85 x 110 x 50 mm
- Package weight: 42 g
- Device with an available HDMI and USB-A port
- MicroUSB cable (50cm)
- Audio cable (45cm)
Extend your desktop with an external VGA monitor via the HDMI port. This cable adapter supports a resolution of up to 1920 x 1080 pixels and is suitable for use with all devices equipped with an HDMI port.
Using it is very simple: just plug the cable adapter into the HDMI port of your computer, connect it to your display using the VGA connector, and you can start using it instantly. The driver is installed automatically from the system.
Long product description: i-tec HDMI to VGA Cable Adapter, Full HD 1920×1080/60Hz, 15 cm cable, gold-plated HDMI connector
Question: When I use a passive DisplayPort to HDMI adapter/cable, no image appears on the external monitor. What should I do?
Answer: Unfortunately, such connection is not possible. Passive DisplayPort to HDMI conversion will not work. The DisplayPort on this product can only be used with DisplayPort cables.
Question: The docking station doesn’t work. The blue LED is lit up but the laptop doesn’t detect the docking station
Response: Make sure the USB-C charging adapter is plugged into the docking station. The docking station cannot function without the adapter.
Where to Buy