General Warranty Conditions:
i-tec Technologies s.r.o. declares – with validity from 1/11/2010 – Complaint Rules, valid for commercial relationships between i-tec Technologies s.r.o. and business partners and end users. We provide a 2 year warranty for all products supplied by us.
Please note that any warranty is considered void due to the following:
- The product was damaged due to incorrect installation or handling.
- The product was damaged due to a computer virus.
- The product was damaged as it was used in conditions outside of those detailed in the specification.
- The product was damaged due to force majeure.
- The product was damaged as it was connected to a network that does not comply with the relevant EN standard.
Attention! i-tec Tec Technologies s.r.o. is not responsible for any personal data. We strongly recommend that all data is back-up on a server or external hard disk.
Warranty claims should be logged with the reseller from whom the product was purchased. Written correspondence should be addressed to: i-tec Technologies s.r.o., Teslova 2, 702 00 Ostrava, Czech Republic
If a warranty claim is logged with i-tec Technologies s.r.o. directly, a Return Materials Authorisation (RMA) number will be provided. Warranty claims will not be processed without a valid RMA number.
Product or its parts wearing caused by its usual usage (for example, a decrease of accumulators capacity, wear of ear-phones covers, mechanical parts, displays and so on) are not a subject of warranty and is not considered to be a discrepancy with a contract for purchasing according to the Civil Codex.